I’m so happy you’ve signed up to receive The Parenting Expert Newsletter in your inbox!
I know how precious your time is as a busy parent and promise not to waste it with junk emails. As a newsletter subscriber, you’ll receive a parenting and\or divorce newsletter once a month to hear about news, upcoming workshops and events and other exciting goodies and you’ll occasionally get exclusive content and special deals!
Many thanks for downloading my ebook ‘How to give your kids the gift of self-esteem‘ you can click on the link to download it or you can check your email.
You should have an email from me, which you need to click through on to confirm that you have requested to join my newsletter and then you will get another email sent to you with a link to the page where you can download the ebook. Make sure I haven’t fallen into your spam or promotional tab in Gmail!
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did putting it together, and that you find it helpful in building your child’s self-esteem.
- Pop over to read more about what I do.
- Everyone likes a good freebie right? See my free downloads to help inspire and organise you and your kiddos.
- …The ‘Can Do Kid Journal’ is all about helping children feel more confident, more assertive and more relaxed in all areas of their lives.
Need Parenting Help?
- Preparing Your Older Child For Your New Arrival.
- What to do when your child says, ‘I’ve got nobody to play with.‘
- Get you messy teenager to pull their weight!
- By asking you good questions, I will help you to develop your confidence, empower your belief in yourself and help you to relax as a parent.
- LISTEN to The Sue Atkins Parenting Show where we discuss every possible aspect of parenting, giving you advice and support on topics which affect your daily life. Each free, weekly episode is bursting with practical tips, techniques and ideas.
Want Some Divorce Advice?
- Four questions that will take your life in a new direction after divorce.
- What you need to know to help your children feel nurtured, supported and heard through a divorce, separation and break up.
- You can have a successful separation and these are my top tips on how.
- I believe that Divorce is a process – not an event and that you will probably experience many different emotions ranging from denial, anger, resentment, fear, sadness, relief, to eventual acceptance.
COMING SOON: Suddenly Single Retreat
If you want to schedule a FREE 15-minute clarity call you can book one here.
Got any questions, comments, or feedback? Or maybe you just want to say hi? You can always drop me a line here, anytime.