Are toddler tantrums driving you mad?
Are you dealing with the ‘Terrible Twos?’
Do you suddenly have a fussy eater on your hands?
Is it nearly impossible to get your toddler to stay in their bed at night?
Are you struggling to potty train your toddler?
Although toddlers are generally such fun, this period of childhood can be exhausting, frustrating and challenging. Sometimes we just don’t know what to do!
What if I told you that there are simple ways to solve these problems? The tools, strategies and techniques that I want to share with you are totally different. They work. They reduce your stress and bring more harmony to your family. I can help you become a more relaxed, positive and confident parent. If this interests you, please keep reading.
I created my Parenting Made Easy ~ TODDLER Workshop as a simple tool for parents just like you. It shows you exactly how to get the positive results that you want with your toddler, quickly and easily. I’ve used these tools with my children, and I teach other parents to do the same. Now it’s your turn to learn these valuable tools.
Parenting Made Easy ~ TODDLER Workshop is a fun but illuminating 3 hours that eliminates the frustrations and worries of bringing up a toddler and gets you the results you are looking for quickly and easily.
It’s the easiest way to feel on top of your parenting and it helps you enjoy bringing up your toddler without struggling.
Bringing up toddlers is hard work.
And I should know as I’m speaking from first-hand experience, as I’ve got two children of my own.
My Parenting Made Easy ~ TODDLER Workshop takes a practical, no-nonsense, down to earth approach to bringing up happy, confident, well-behaved, resilient toddlers.
This simple tried and tested process allows you to relax knowing you are getting this ‘parenting business’ right!
My Parenting Made Easy ~ TODDLER Workshop will:
- Guide you step by step through the ups and downs and common challenges of raising a happy, confident, well-behaved toddler.
- Get rid of your negative feelings of frustration, anger, guilt and simply being overwhelmed – empowering you with new practical techniques and tips and true inner confidence for raising a happy toddler easily.
- Help you develop lots of new skills, strategies and practical techniques that will work long term in all areas of your parenting.
We cover all the common problems of toddler tantrums, fussy eating, bedtime routines, to potty training & defiance.
Plus many more practical tips and ideas to keep you upbeat, motivated and moving steadily forward.
You won’t need another ebook cluttering up your computer or more words to clutter up your busy day. This enjoyable workshop is designed to show you how to quickly get started and to give you the confidence & support you need so you don’t get stuck or fail along the way.
And that’s exactly what I’m going to show you when you come along my Parenting Made Easy ~ TODDLERS Workshop and spend some time with other Mums in exactly the same boat!
My Parenting Made Easy Workshop for TODDLERS is NOT:
- About judging, blaming, criticising or finger pointing.
- About making parenting complicated, mystical or long-winded. I make this workshop simple, easy and quick to understand.
- It is not rigid. You will learn a tool box of techniques that apply to a wide variety of parenting problems.
- It’s not based on pure theory. It is based on reality and success in true parenting situations and my many years of practical experience.
- It’s not harsh, authoritarian or patronising. It’s based on genuine compassion and love for your child.
But IT IS:
- About making sure that you get the best out of your time together
- About enjoying doing the exercises and learning about new and different ways to parent and handle the changes of toddler-hood with your kids.
- About being curious and courageous about exploring new ways to do things. It was Einstein who said the definition of madness was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!
- About unlocking your own parenting confidence and helping you get playful and fascinated as you explore and discover your parenting potential.
- About remembering that ‘What you practise you become’ – and remembering that when learning anything new, the secret is to relax, breathe deeply and to remember it always takes a bit of practice to make something new into a natural habit.
- About understanding that success and happiness are not just accidents that happen to some parents and not others – they are predictable results created by deliberate ways of thinking and acting.
- About learning that it’s all about your focus, your mindset and your attitude.
These are my basic assumptions about you!
- You love your children and want the best for them.
- You are curious, intrigued and open-minded about exploring new ways to parent your toddler.
- All the resources and answers you need for your family are already within you.
- You are fascinated by better ways to communicate with your toddler.
- You are willing to have a go at new ways of doing things.
- You realise there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to bring up toddlers, or any such thing as a ‘perfect parent’ – just personal choices.
There is no such thing as being a failure – there’s only learning and feedback. Everyone makes mistakes and has setbacks – it’s what you learn from these experiences that’s the most important part.
For me the really simple Secret to Parenting Success is:
- Notice what’s not working.
So with those ideas in mind let’s get started………..
Book your place on this enjoyable workshop NOW – as places are strictly limited and let me help you relax so you can enjoy your kids more.