Here’s my interview with the very lovely Ruth and Rylan on the ‘This Morning’ sofa discussing violent toddlers.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why dyslexia is not a disadvantage.
- So, it is your legal right as a parent to hit your children provided that you don’t leave a tell-tale mark, bruising or blood. But is that RIGHT?
- Do you agree with Kate Ivens that smacking is the same as breastfeeding ?
- The Sue Atkins Weekly Parent Coaching Question
- 7 Top Tips for Preventing Parental Burnout Checklist.