I work with lots of parents anxious about their children when the family is going through divorce. My simple advice is to ‘Keep It Consistent.’ Children thrive on consistency and even more so during the stressful and challenging time of divorce and separation. So keep as many things the same as you can, as it helps your child feel nurtured and surrounded by stability in a very fast and highly changing environment.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why dyslexia is not a disadvantage.
- So, it is your legal right as a parent to hit your children provided that you don’t leave a tell-tale mark, bruising or blood. But is that RIGHT?
- Do you agree with Kate Ivens that smacking is the same as breastfeeding ?
- The Sue Atkins Weekly Parent Coaching Question
- 7 Top Tips for Preventing Parental Burnout Checklist.