With the first term of a fresh, new year just around the corner here are some top tips on how to survive on a student budget and to make the most of your student loan. From tuition fees to taking advantages of income sources, here’s a helpful infographic.
Connect with Sue
- SAPS 41 How Girls with Autism Are Totally Different To Boys & Why Some Teenagers Lie. Episode 41 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show
- Chris Packham: ‘Asperger’s and Me’ was a brave and utterly fascinating documentary.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?