Sometimes, the hardest part of parenting isn’t just doling out fair punishment but in this instance trying not to laugh while doing it. This video made me smile as the Dad tries so hard not to crack up.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why dyslexia is not a disadvantage.
- So, it is your legal right as a parent to hit your children provided that you don’t leave a tell-tale mark, bruising or blood. But is that RIGHT?
- Do you agree with Kate Ivens that smacking is the same as breastfeeding ?
- The Sue Atkins Weekly Parent Coaching Question
- 7 Top Tips for Preventing Parental Burnout Checklist.