My theme this week is about handling the challenging time of divorce more positively. It’s not always easy at 3am in the morning when your negative thoughts swirl but here’s a little reminder of what’s important in Life.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why dyslexia is not a disadvantage.
- So, it is your legal right as a parent to hit your children provided that you don’t leave a tell-tale mark, bruising or blood. But is that RIGHT?
- Do you agree with Kate Ivens that smacking is the same as breastfeeding ?
- The Sue Atkins Weekly Parent Coaching Question
- 7 Top Tips for Preventing Parental Burnout Checklist.