We all want a close relationship with our children, but we make a huge mistake when we assume the way to get it is by becoming their friend instead of their parent. Annie talks with internationally respected parenting coach Sue Atkins about ways to have a loving parent-child bond while continuing to provide the discipline they need to grow into responsible young adults.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Let’s Ditch The Label & Handle Bullying. Episode 32 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show.
- Tips for ‘Talking & Teaching’ Children About Terrorism After The Atrocities in Barcelona.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With ….. Libby Hill – The Founder of Smart Talkers – A Speech & Language Specialist.
- Do you prefer your children to be showboaters rather than Einsteins ?
- Education Director Argues Smacking Is ‘Tactile’ Contact In Debate On ‘Good Morning Britain’’ featured in The Huffington Post.