We all want a close relationship with our children, but we make a huge mistake when we assume the way to get it is by becoming their friend instead of their parent. Annie talks with internationally respected parenting coach Sue Atkins about ways to have a loving parent-child bond while continuing to provide the discipline they need to grow into responsible young adults.
Connect with Sue
- Chris Packham: ‘Asperger’s and Me’ was a brave and utterly fascinating documentary.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?
- Do you agree with Ashton Kutcher?