I picked up a copy of the excellent “Digital Parenting” Magazine from Vodafone yesterday – you can read really helpful articles and “How To” Guides on all things technical from Parental Controls on XBox 360, to setting up Blackberry Parental Controls, to teaching you how to put YouTube on Safety Mode.
Connect with Sue
- Chris Packham: ‘Asperger’s and Me’ was a brave and utterly fascinating documentary.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?
- Do you agree with Ashton Kutcher?