I’m trained by Tony Robbins the world renowned Peak Performance Coach who has worked with Venus Williams, Anthony Hopkins and Bill Clinton and he taught me the power of using positive affirmations with your children to help them feel great about themselves and life.
Positive affirmations are a really simple, easy and great way to help your child feel really good about themselves, helping them to feel confident in their abilities and about who they are.
I teach the children I work with 1-2-1 and on my Beat Bullying – Confidence Classes for Kids Workshop how to use positive affirmations every day when they are brushing their teeth while they are looking in the mirror to build their self esteem and self confidence.
I have found that the regular use of positive affirmations wil help your child to love themselves and life.
Here are just a selection of the things you can encourage your child to say to themesleves out loud to themselves while looking in the mirror.
- I am a really kind child
- I am really creative
- People love being my friend
- I am a great kid to be around
- I am a great friend
- I’m really great at drawing picture, riding my bike, counting, writing stories, using technology…
- I’m helpful, kind and patient…..
- I come up with great ideas
- I am good at concentrating
- I am healthy
- I am really thoughtful
- I am kind to animals
- I CAN do it
- I CAN do anything I really want to
- I ask great questions
- I deserve to have wonderful things
- I am a great kid
- I am clever
- I’m good at sport
- I’m ………………………………….