Can’t face the thought of the shops with a toddler (or two) in tow? Here are my top tips how to make that trip more of a success published in Families London West Magazine
Connect with Sue
- SAPS 41 How Girls with Autism Are Totally Different To Boys & Why Some Teenagers Lie. Episode 41 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show
- Chris Packham: ‘Asperger’s and Me’ was a brave and utterly fascinating documentary.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?