Many parents, and carers, ask me how and when they should start talking about Periods and Puberty. I believe that it’s never too early to start preparing yourself or your daughter for the changes ahead. Now you can get really down to earth sensible advice from The Red Box Company in a great little ebook called “7 Tips for Talking to your Daughter about Periods and Puberty”. It has lots of information, including a bit for Dads, and is suitable for anyone who is raising a young girl. I think you’ll enjoy it.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Do you prefer your children to be showboaters rather than Einsteins ?
- Education Director Argues Smacking Is ‘Tactile’ Contact In Debate On ‘Good Morning Britain’’ featured in The Huffington Post.
- Should Smacking Children Be Banned? Watch Me On Good Morning Britain With Piers Morgan
- Should You Ever Smack Your Children? My Face Says It ALL on Good Morning Britain with Jeremy Kyle!
- Why it’s important for kids to do ‘jobs’ or ‘chores’ around the house.