Many parents, and carers, ask me how and when they should start talking about Periods and Puberty. I believe that it’s never too early to start preparing yourself or your daughter for the changes ahead. Now you can get really down to earth sensible advice from The Red Box Company in a great little ebook called “7 Tips for Talking to your Daughter about Periods and Puberty”. It has lots of information, including a bit for Dads, and is suitable for anyone who is raising a young girl. I think you’ll enjoy it.
Connect with Sue
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?
- Do you agree with Ashton Kutcher?
- Scoliosis (Curvature of the Spine) – what it is & how it will affect your family.