Many parents, and carers, ask me how and when they should start talking about Periods and Puberty. I believe that it’s never too early to start preparing yourself or your daughter for the changes ahead. Now you can get really down to earth sensible advice from The Red Box Company in a great little ebook called “7 Tips for Talking to your Daughter about Periods and Puberty”. It has lots of information, including a bit for Dads, and is suitable for anyone who is raising a young girl. I think you’ll enjoy it.
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Does it matter which way my pushchair faces?
- Watch The Video of Mark Williams International Fathers’ Mental Health Campaigner interviewing me about raising happy, confident kids.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With….. Jane Evans Childhood Trauma Expert.
- How to cope with all kinds of trauma in children – with Jane Evans. Episode 24 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show.
- Sue Atkins – Talking With Scott C Doherty from CALM Scotland About Communicating With Kids After Separation