I am delighted to have been published in The LIME Magazine as it is THE leading independent magazine produced for anyone caring for a child with special needs. My article is called Unique and Special and gives practical advice for a parent discovering their child is different – please pass this wonderful resource and magazine on to anyone you know with a child with special needs.
Connect with Sue
- Nurturing ‘CAN DO’ Strong, Resilient Kids, Anti – Bullying Tips & What To Do If Your Boys Want To Wear Tiaras & Tutus. Episode 45 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show.
- Sue Atkins and Ditch the Label: ‘Can Parents Stop Bullying?’
- Cyber Bullying Some Tips To Prevent It.
- What Drives Perfectionism in Autism & How You Can Help Your Child Cope.
- ‘It’s not me it’s my OCD’ – ways to alleviate and reduce the symptoms.