This Parenting Expert Podcast looks at practical ways to make starting school is easy, relaxed and a very positive experience – after all I have had 22 years as a former Deputy Head and Class teacher who taught from Reception to teens ! Sit back and relax and pick up my tips, techniques and practical tools for the BIG DAY !
Connect with Sue
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why A Moving Child Is A Learning Child. Episode 29 of The Sue Atkins Parenting Show
- No more booze for you! Restaurant bans parents from having more than one alcoholic drink if they’re with kids.
- What to do when they say “I’m BORED!” – let the BORED JAR do the talking!
- The Marshmallow Test – and why it’s important to teach your kids to WAIT!
- Congratulations – You’re A Graduate – Now What? Joe Wicks ‘The Body Coach’ Inspiring Speech At St Mary’s University