This Parenting Expert Podcast looks at practical ways to make starting school is easy, relaxed and a very positive experience – after all I have had 22 years as a former Deputy Head and Class teacher who taught from Reception to teens ! Sit back and relax and pick up my tips, techniques and practical tools for the BIG DAY !
Connect with Sue
- Chris Packham: ‘Asperger’s and Me’ was a brave and utterly fascinating documentary.
- Sue Atkins In Conversation With …… Laura Henry Founder of ‘My Family Week’
- SAPS 40 What Dr. Foster Showed Us About Divorce, Introducing ‘My Family Week’ & How To Help Siblings Cope With Sick Brothers & Sisters
- SCREENAGERS? ELECTRIC BABYSITTERS? How much screen time is OK for your kids?
- Do you agree with Ashton Kutcher?